Did you know that batteries designed to last 10-12 years, typically lose 50-60% of their performance in half that time. Forklift battery electrolyte can crystallize and contaminate the battery plates in a process known as sulfation. This buildup causes the battery to become weaker. In this weaken state, contaminated plates are no longer able to accept a full charge. Battery performance steadily declines. The end result are battery plates that have become permanently damaged and need to be replaced at $4,000 - $6,000+ per battery.
Boost Performance and Extend Battery Life
Using our specialized charging equipment and patented reconditioning process, sulfation is removed, restoring performance and extending battery life by up to double what is typical without conditioning. Batteries conditioned with our process perform better, increase production, reduce maintenence costs, and use less electricity to run. Learn more.
Complete on-site battery assesses current battery condition and performance to identify units needing repair or reconditioning. Battery chargers are also inspected.
Damaged battery cells are replaced within a few days and repairs are typically performed on-site.
A patented conditioning solution and specialized charging equipment removes sulfation to restore battery performance with minimal down time.
Start Saving Today!
- Double battery life with patented conditioning solution, charger and maintenance program
- Replace batteries once every 10-12 years instead of every 5-6 years
- Increase productivity with faster charging forklifts with longer run cycles
- Decrease maintenance labor with reduced charging times and fewer repairs needed
- Decrease energy costs with efficient charge cycles on conditioned batteries
- Conditioned batteries perform better and use less electricity to run
Contact EcoManity today to schedule your no-cost battery assessment!