EcoManity specializes in turn-key energy projects, including efficiency upgrades and renewable energy solutions for your business. We manage all aspects of project planning, installation and verification of energy savings, leveraging an outstanding team of experts to save you money by helping to offset the rising cost of energy.
EcoManity Energy Audits
A comprehensive Energy Audit is the first step for most of our clients. Each business uses power differently so it is important to analyze the energy use patterns at your facility. Upon completion, your EcoManity Energy Consultant will research some options and present you with the audit findings and cost analysis.
Audit Findings Typically Include
- Multiple energy efficiency upgrade options
- Incentive funding / grant opportunities to help fund the project
- Cost analysis with Return on Investment calculations
- Pay out of Savings financing options
Project Management and Incentive Funding
Being the experts in energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, your EcoManity Energy Consultant saves you time and money by managing your entire energy project, providing:
- Energy Audit conducted on-site
- Grant writing and identification of available tax credits and incentives
- Sales and procurement of equipment
- Installation project management
- Energy usage tracking to verify energy savings
Download printable document EcoManity advantage (PDF, 400 KB)
Renewable Energy Site Assessments
A Renewable Energy Site Assessment is an overall evaluation and provides a detailed report of the buildings and land on your site. The report outlines a specific renewable energy options for your site, including estimated costs for each project and implementation. The report may also provide recommendations for additional energy efficiency upgrades. Your certified EcoManity Site Assessor will determine if your site is a good candidate for solar electric (PV), solar hot water, geothermal or a wind generator.